The Candle Kitchen
For groups of 4 or less, stop in any time Tuesday – Saturday during store hours.
Enter the Candle Kitchen where you and your friends will choose your vessel and write down your favorite fragrances before being led through each step of the candle pouring process. Take your time and sniff out all the fragrances from our over 85+ samples, and write down your favorite fragrances. Making your own candle last about 30-45 minutes, you’ll have to let the candle harden for 2 hours. You are welcome to come back later that day or stop in later that week.
How it Works
1. Get to Sniffing’
make a list of your favorite fragrances from our wall of fragrances. Don’t worry about what goes well together, just choose your favorites!
2. Get to Pickin’
Select a container from our shelf.
3. Get to Pourin’
Have a seat and you’ll be on your way to create your custom scented candle.
Private Party Experience
Pour your own soy candles AND spend time with friends. Parties can last from 1.5 – 2 hours each.
- Write down your favorite fragrances from our 85+ delicious fragrance oils
- Pick out your favorite container from our shelf.
- Test your favorite special blend of fragrances
- Measure your blend of fragrances.
- Mix the soy and unique fragrances blend together
- Pour into hand-picked container
- Set wick
Book a Party (Click here to complete form) or call 830-302-7675
Private Party Ideas
(recommended for parties of 5 or more)